Has anyone ever turn into a hypochondriac as a result of baby blues?

When I was pregnant I developed heart palpitations now my baby is 3 mo and I still have them but now I have headaches, slight blurry vision, I get shaky, a bad earache, just a ton of different symptoms. I went to the er and they didn't find anything and I went to my doctor and they didn't find anything they think it could be an abscess tooth but its not swollen and they didn't run any test or any kind of x-rays. I scared and I worry all the time that they may of missed something serious. I have 4 babies that I have to be here for. I know I sound crazy but crazy is how I'm starting to feel.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Health

• Teeth can mess with you.
    My wisdom teeth was causing me sinus infections because the top ones were impacted so bad that it would set up infection. Since I've had them out...I have zero problems.

However, with your case...the racing heart and things, blurry vision, shakes...sounds more like anxiety. Plus, when you think about problems, you start noticing more symptoms. Talk to your doctor about stress and anxiety.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 6:29 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Oddly enough I was a hypocondriac before I had a baby. Then after DS was born I fought myself to the point that I am not so much a hypocondriac with him, but I still am with myself.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It sounds like your dealing with anxiety and because of it your manifesting health symptoms. Try to do this. When you have just a moment to yourself relax and quiet you mind and ask yourself what it is that is bothering you. See if something comes to you and deal with that. Keep doing it until you have resolved whatever issue or issues is causing your anxiety. Our bodies can create all kinds of crazy symptoms when we are out of balance, which it truly sounds like you are and that's okay but the most important thing you can do for yourself and your family is get to the root of the issue and then deal with it. Also, watch your diet. Food can have a large impact on health.
    Mrsorr

Answer by Mrsorr at 8:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2011