Any ideas for gift for my daughter(PIOG)

I still have no clue what to get my daughter for Christmas.She is 12.I dont have alot of money and can only get her one maybe 2 things.I know that she is already getting high school misical stuff from her family.She does not like hannah montana and I am stumped!!!!Any ideas????

tomsbrandi

Asked by tomsbrandi at 5:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• a purse, fun socks, an mp3 player which can be gotten pretty cheap these days (I got my 8 yr old a 2g one for under $30), gift card, blank journals and gel pens, comfortable pajamas, jeans, jacket, stuff like that.

Answer by gemgem at 5:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Pajamas and slippers are great; how about something from Bath and Body Works; they have stuff for kids her age; does she like to read? Get her something in Barnes and Noble; a diary or journal perhaps?
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• MP3 player would be my first choice. Most of them will let you copy CDs you already own, and then you can get her a $$ giftcard to buy music off WalMart.com or another site that sells music.
    I agree about the books and diary suggestions (has she read Twilight? What about The Clique?). Clothes are always a hit. My DD is 11 and loves Webkins - they are pretty inexpensive and the website is a lot of fun.
    I'm stumped a bit too this year, so if you think of something let us all know! :)
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 7:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Thank you all!I ca not believe I didnt think of any of these.Yes she loves to read...but she has like 10 journals already.The MP3 player sounds good though.Thanks for all the ideas!:)
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 8:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2008