Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice about labor and contractions...please? (maybe tmi)

I am 30 weeks, and posted last week about dropping. I have been having bh, pressure, pain, many bms, period like cramps more low and in my legs, decreased appetite, and my bh have been on and off. Sometimes timeable, but mostly not. I have not called my doc, simply for that reason, because my bh are not consistant. My plug is still there but coming out in chunks (though I know they regenerate), and some light almost yellowish brown staining in my discharge which at times is clear and light.

My question is, do you think I am going to go into preterm labor or am I just over thinking this? I have an appt tues morning. Please don't be critial, just don't know what else to ask...or where besides the doc, and if it is nothing I don't want to waste anyone's time. I just want to be careful. I have had had two children pre-term.


Asked by Unbroken_Amanda at 5:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (3 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I think you should call tomorrow am if it's still going on. If it gets worse in the night then don't wait. You're better off getting checked out, esp. with your history.

    Answer by beckcorc at 9:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

  • Its possible. I would call the doctor asap and just get checked out to be safe.

    Answer by gemgem at 5:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

  • I usually vote paranoid but with your history I would get checked.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

  • With 2 premies before. I would be taking it easy.

    Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

  • i think you will go earlier than 40 wks.

    Answer by charisma10 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2008