anyone in debt?

Anybody out there owe on credit cards,,,,,,,have a high mortgage and 3 kids which make it hard to work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hell Yeah...go to the dave Ramsey group if you need help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I second Dave Ramsey too... Google him so you can find his website.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Yup. Is anyone with small kids not in debt? I listen to Dave Ramsey on the radio.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 8:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• We got rid of our credit cards years ago. Those things are EVIL. We pay everything in cash - if we don't have the cash, we can't buy it. Much easier to budget that way.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I now only have one credit card and it's got a small credit limit. I usually just use it for gas!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i am working on getting out of debt, but most of it was created by an unplanned divorce, not by children....i am proud to say that i only have about $1000 left on credit cards (down fron nearly $10,000)....but i still have about $12,000 in student loans, blah!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Not only read Dave Ramseys books (free at the library), but there's another book that I love called "America's Cheapest Family Gets You Right on the Money"
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2008