Weight Watchers online?

Anybody try it? If so what did you think of it and would your recommend it?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 7:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I haven't but some women in my group have and said it's hard. My grandma is a lifetime member of weight watchers-she has to weigh her food out and limit what she eats and all that. It's tough.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It is NOT tough at all to do WW. I'm doing it along with my sister in law and a friend of mine. It is really easy and so far i have lost 6 lbs in two week. It's not a diet, they teach you portion control and it teaches you to stop impulse eating. Ex. Walking past candy on the counter and taking a piece everytime you walk by. Free foods are fruits and veggies. I really love the program and highly, highly recomend it to anyone who needs someone to answer to or needs to learn how to be disciplined.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I tried the online and I didn't get it so I went to the first meeting and it then made sense(plus you get the books and can buy things in person) after that I do it online. I'm down 18lbs so far and keeping track on my ipad makes it so easy! I am amazed at how "supersized" our portions have become!
    ebcooks

Answer by ebcooks at 9:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2011