Triceps

Has anyone ever really tightened up triceps after developing REALLY flabby arms? If so, what exercises did you do?

elasmimi

Asked by elasmimi at 7:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Health

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i haven't because I've never had flabby arms but it can be done. The key is to first lose any fat that needs to be lost. It feels very solid in your arm. Skin will feel pliable and stretchy. Tricep extensions, pull downs and skull crushers are all great. Shape.com or fitness.com can give you lots of exercises if you want to research some. You have to be diligent and not wimpy about it, meaning no matter how bad you hurt, muscles, not actual pain pain, you have to stick to it. No pain no gain.
    if you have lots of lose skin you might always have some "droop" if you will but you can significantly change it if you really work at it. I can help you further if you want!
    Mrsorr

Answer by Mrsorr at 8:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I hope so i have flabby arms so far i have lost 24 pounds and started kettlebells about 3 weeks ago.
    momkaribg

Answer by momkaribg at 11:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2011