What is your number one pet peave?

Mine is people not taking responsibility for themselves and/or their actions and choices

Mrsorr

Asked by Mrsorr at 7:57 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yea, I can agree with that. Annoys me to all end when people don't assume personal responsibility for themselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I think mine is EXTREME detail.....like when someone is telling a story and get's hung up on exactly what day something happened...DH does this ALL THE TIME...he'll be like "Yeah it was in 2002...no wait 03.....no.....yeah it was 01..." and it's like....okay is what year this happened even critical to the point of the story??? And trust me...it never is...sometimes when he does this I just want to knock him one lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:02 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• when people use "baby daddy"
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• People have rediculous excuses for being late to work..Dude just say you hit snooze 100 times, or you just don't feel like getting out of bed today, it happens to everyone!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I agree with you, but honestly my 100% worst pet peeve is people who cheat and lie.

Answer by gemgem at 8:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• When my bil and sil show up at dinner time unannounced, grab a plate and sit down. Even AFTER seeing there are 5 of us sitting there with ONLY 6 pieces of chicken!!! HELLO MY MONEY IS TIGHT TOO!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 8:26 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• People who lie, the kind of lies that start trouble, break up families, lose jobs, cause homes to break up, cause friendships to end, those kind of people don't set well with me.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I have to have a clean yard. It drives me insane if there's toys, or if the wind has blown something into the yard. I go out everyday and tidy up. We have people on our road that have so much crap in their yard that I just want to go there and clean it up. I never would but I hate seeing it! lol... I know I sound crazy,lol..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:00 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• When I ask someone a direct yes or no question and they give an elaborate answer. All I wanted was yes or not, not an explanation.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It bothers me when things are done half fast.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2011