Does anyone on answers own a retail shop?

I want to find a retail shop owner to ask information and  get feedback. AND  here there story of how they started and what tehy sell? So i figured someone far from me would be willing to share some info i would not be able to compete with there establishment?!?!?

doula-mom25

Asked by doula-mom25 at 8:02 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• My SIL owns a retail shop that sells high end kids clothes, but she got her start from being next door and attached to her grandfather's photography shop - who was in high demand as a photographer in the area for a very long time so she had a really good business right from the start. The store is located in a very "so-so" area of town so the clientele fits what she sells (although personally I would never shell out the kind of money they do for clothes kids wear for such a short time!)

Answer by missanc at 9:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2011