Lump on arm

I have a lump the size of a large grape on the inside of my arm right next to the bottom side of the inside of my elbow. Its painful. Could this be a swollen lymph node? Any other ideas? Should I see a doctor or wait it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Health

• My friend has Fibroids in her arm which is just like what your describing... a doctors visit wouldn't hurt, but I dont think you need to stress over it.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My dad had fatty tumors something like that. But best to get it checked out when you can.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Id go see a Dr. That could be almost anything. Better safe than sorry. There arnt any lymph nodes in that area to my knowledge, but that is a muscled area. You may have torn a muscle or ligament. See he Dr.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:21 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i'm not sure what it could be, but you should probably have it checked out. Hopefully, it isn't anything serious, but it's better to be safe than sorry!
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I think it would be a good idea to see the doctor.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2011