how many of u r?????

how many of u are with the same many u lost ur virginity 2? if not y? and how many have u been with since then? my bf and i lost ours 2 eachother but i dunno i want 2 experience u know do u thnk thats wrong?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I have a child with my first, all together, including him and my current b/f ive been with six guys. I was 17 when I lost my virginity and im 23 now. I think its completely natural to want to experiment, and I know it doesnt make your curiosity any different, it isnt that great. I had the same issue and not looking back, i would have been just fine staying with my ex had i known then what i know now.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I lost mine to hubby, but he gave me his, so it evens out.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I lost my virginity to my husband and I couldn't be happier about that. I was 17 when I met him (I am now 26 and we have been married for 6 years) He was with other girls before me, but it was highschool and it really doesn't bother me that much. I wasn't all about that, and he says that he is proud that he didn't marry a slut.
    Anonymous

• I'm not. I lost my virginity when I was 16, and I'm GLAD I didn't stay with that guy. He was disgusting, he had poor hygiene and was really weird. I kind of regret losing it to him, but whatever, I can't change the past. I've been with five guys in total, including that first guy and my current boyfriend. There's nothing wrong with staying with the person you lose it to! I commend you, not many of us can do that, lol. My boyfriend lost his to me. I constantly worry that he'll wake up one day and want to experiment...but I dunno, I think he's perfectly happy for right now.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Me and my BF were not virgins when we got together, and I'm glad I don't know what I would think about if he was the only one I've ever been with. I am not a slut and never was the guy I lost my virginity to I stayed with for 5 years and we are still friends. I have only been with 4 people before my BF n he will be my last.
    Anonymous

• I MET MY HUSBAND 13 YEARS AGO AND TODAY I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER WE WILL MAKE IT I HAVE 2 KIDS DAMION AND IVY AND I AM SO NOT AS HAPPY AS I ONCE WAS I DO NOT SEE WHY WERE TOGHER RIGHT NOW AND YES HE WAS MY FIRST AND ONLY BUT I DO KNOW IF THATS GOOD FOR ME ANYMORE I WANT SOMETHING NEW AND PLAN TO GET IT WITH OR WITHOUT HIM KIM

Anonymous

• I lost my virginity to my husband when I was 14 and he was 16. We got pregnant with my daughter when I was 16 and I had her a month after I turned 17. When I was 18 I started to feel like you do now, like I needed to experience someone/something else before I could know for sure that I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life and be ok with only having been with him. Well I ended up breaking up with him so I could "experience life" and I met a guy that I ended up having sex with. He told me he had only been with 2 other girls and I was dumb and didn't make him get tested or anything and he gave me herpes, which I will have for the rest of my life. \
    Anonymous

• cont... I came to my senses a few months later and realized how much I love my bf (now husband) and I went back to him. I told him I had herpes and he said we will deal with it. He still doesn't have it but it was the worst experience of my life. On the other hand I don't know where our relationship would be if I hadn't experimented. He has still only been with me so I do regret it. I guess Im just saying BE CAREFUL if you do decide to be with someone else.
    Anonymous

• cont.. We ended up getting married when I was 19 and had my son when I was 20 (the herpes did not affect him, and I made damn sure of that with my docs). We have been married for 3 years on Dec 26th and I couldn't be happeir. I honestly don't know what would have happened if I hadn't left him for that short peroid of time so I am in a way very thankful and I can deal with the Herpes if it means getting to live happily and with no doubts with my husband.
    Anonymous

• Hell I lose mine in high school and have no freaking clue where that guy even is today. He was my first love and I was his and we were together a couple years. But I was 15 and i dont think anyone actually remains with the person they were with at 15.
    Anonymous