Why is it so hard to let go of something that is just not right for u? and how can i learn to accept what has happened cannot be changed?

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 8:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• i totally know were your coming from me an my ex broke up and now i lay around thinking about him and miss him KNOWING its not going to work me and him couldnt even hold a simple conversation without wanting to beat the other person :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It is s difficult, but give yourself time and know you deserve to be happy and have to do what is right for you. Don't stay in any situation that is not healthy.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:53 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I am in the same boat.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It is hard to accept because you wont want to have been wrong about the situation. You have to be able to forgive yourself for making such a poor choice and such a mistake. I had a hard time with my first husband and accepting it until a friend of mine told me it was alright because I was young and stupid and could blame it on that lol. I was really offended at first, but thought about it and he was right. I was 18 when I married my ex, and well that is young and I was stupid for doing it.

Answer by gemgem at 8:56 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Lol! I wish that was the case =)
    aprilrb81

Comment by aprilrb81 (original poster) at 8:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• There are actually books on how to let go. The one I liked was How To Fall Out of Love

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Love can bring you the most joy, but also the most pain =/ You'll get through this, if you set your mind to it.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• by appenting it thats how put god frist aways and you will see well this is all goodby
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2011