Is it to early to tell if im PREGNENT????

Its only been 7 days from conceving but were trying to have a baby i cant seem to get a straight answer my stomach has been feeling a little unusal lately my lower back has been cramping,i feel like im bloated a bit but is it just all in my head because of just the thought of wanting a child or do i just waite?My peorid has always been unusal so for me to find out if i've missed it would be hard i need answers?

Susie S.

Asked by Susie S. at 9:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• take a test?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Too early. It takes 8-12 days for there to be enough of the hormone to be in your system to show. Give it a couple more days, then test. Generally, if you wait 14 days past ovulation, and test, you're results should be accurate. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Some women get "symptoms" right away...others it takes a while. I got "morning" sickness the day I was suppose to start my period with every single one of mine (no puking, just queasy feeling ALL the time).

They have tests you can take up to 7 days before your missed period. Go get one of those and take it the week before you should be getting it.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I think it's too early - even with an early pregnancy test that's more sensitive. Remember to use 1st morning urine as it has the most HCG and will give you the most accurate early results.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I would wait a little then take a test
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 12:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I am kinda in the same boat but i have alot of symptom's and I dont think i would be far enough along to test
    littleb2654

Answer by littleb2654 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I took a test only a week after conceiving and go a positive result. You could try but it may show up negative for a couple more days! Good luck!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 4:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2011