Is there anyone else out there?? adult content

My husband likes to mess around with anal play (him, not me). He's even gone as far as to buy me a strap-on. At first I was confused and didn't know what to think but I've come to find it's not as rare as you think. I actually like it, I like to feel in control of him once in a while. So my question is, is there anyone else on here whose SO is into that???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I've made it pretty clear to him that, if ever he was curious about anal sex, I'd be willing to get a strap-on. I don't think there's anything weird about it; the perineum and surrounding area are sensitive and can be very erotic.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:49 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I've dated men that have had interest in it, but my husband doesn't. You're certainly not alone :)
    CPCrane

Answer by CPCrane at 9:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• DH likes it but he won't actually admit it. He has only mentioned it when I am drunk, which isn't very often. I would probably play with him if he asked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My husband feels the same way about anal that I do...it is an EXIT ONLY hole! LOL
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I've always heard that where a man's "spot" is, but DH has no interest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I would do it if he liked it...no problem...not my butt. LOL. But he is anal-phobe.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If he REALLY wanted me to do it then yes I would...although I sure as hell wouldnt want to lol...but so far he likes our vanilla sex just fine lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• No my hubby doesn't like it or in to it. he's tried my butt and I was like NOOOO! haha
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 10:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• And why is it when they try it comes out as "oops, didn't mean to do that" well honey, I'm gonna "oops you" is what I'm thinking!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes, men are much more sensitive in that area.
    As long as both partners agree on the activity - it can be a great thing. Just make sure you use plenty of lube as the anus does not produce its own.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 3:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2011