For all the women who think they may be pregnant........

I love you all....we don't know if you are pregnant or not....everyone's body is different.

Please go to your local drug store and buy a pregnancy test...I promise you that it will be FAR more accurate than anyone on CM will be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• I've got something crowning here. Could I be preggers?! HELP MEEEEE!
    CPCrane

Answer by CPCrane at 9:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I think that if you type in the words,"could I be pregnant" on here,a pop up should appear and say,"have you taken a HPT?"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I hate it when someone asks "could I be pregnant" chances are if you are having sex (even with protcetion) u might be pregnant!! How are we suppose to know LOL. :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:18 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I saw an answer here yesterday that said something like pee on the keyboard and we will tell you,,,sometimes I do think it might be someone who has no clue where to begin, but that might be a better heading, What do I do if I think I am pregnant? IDK! LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• no, but i would like to be. and there have been times i thought that i was. my hormones have been off balance for the past 2 years and have often led me to believe i was pregnant. its a big let down...especially when you go weeks missing your period and taking test after test.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Photobucket
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i posted that after before you apologized to me..so i'm sorry also. i just wish you guys thought past the "oh justt go get a test already." for some people, like myself, its a little more complicated than that and it feels like when you guys say those things it is bullying.. you would have to see it from my POV
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• most women dont want you to tell them if they are pregnant or not..they just want your support..not your smart ass comments. Maybe they've never been pregnant or its been such a long time since they have been pregnant and they just don't remember what it was like. It could be nice if some of you could just share your story instead of smirking off.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Please go to your local drug store and buy a pregnancy test...I promise you that it will be FAR more accurate than anyone on CM will be.

DO you not think that someone has already THOUGHT to do this?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I have had a couple of posts that somewhat fall into this category. For me personally I am not actually asking if you guys think I am pregnant. I am not confusing anyone with a pee stick. I just want to know if anyone has gone through a situation similiar to mine and if so, how did it turn out. I can't speak for everyone obviously, but I think alot of the posts are the same way. I must say though, sometimes it does seem as if they are fishing for us to say "congrats your probably pregnant!" If you need to hear/read that it is highly likely to make you feel a little more confident about your own thoughts on the matter then say that. Don't post a question describing every symptom in the book for pregnancy and how many times you had unprotected sex in 10 different positions and stuff then ask if you might be pregnant. I'm sure we are all willing to comfort each other and share stories as long as you are up front and honest. :)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 9, 2011