Anyone ever hear of "Mustela" Lotion for babies?

Wow! I just bought some here in Mexico at a Farmers Market ( Ironic) both my children have always had rough skin since they were babies and no lotion ever ever helped. Well yesterday the Nanny said " you should try this for the kids skin" OMG! THIS MORNING WAS THE FIRST MORNING THAT MY BABIES HAD BABY SOFT SKIN! .

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• I used the Mustela "lips & cheeks" rub on bar for my Son since he was born in the winter & is worked excellent! I tried the lotion but found the scent too strong for a baby. I always just used Curel Original Lotion for him instead. Try it too, It has a very mild scent and works great.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I got some free samples years ago and never used it; I prefer more natural products for myself and my kids.
    Anonymous