Have you walked your dogs today?

I was thinking about picking up quick and taking the dogs out. It is going to be 60 degrees today. I am exceited, HEAT WAVE! In in MN. Then maybe the dog park to get them so tired they sleep for the rest of the day. :)

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pets

• They get walked off and on all day, or I just take them out while I'm working in the yard. We play every evening out in the yard with the Frisbee, or fetch, then they want to just veg out the rest of the evening. Thankfully we have a good piece of property so we don't need to go to a park or anything.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:45 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• oh shut it acid
    my dogs are in the back yard playing with each other on 4 acres of land..that is good enough they're happy and healthy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• no, they have been let out into the fenced area where they have several acres to run on...i can't take all of them on a walk by myself and with 2 kids
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Mine go out on their own every morning while I get the kids ready, then come inside like clock work when I leave. When it is warm (and it will be today yay) I take the younger one on a walk. My other dog is 10 yrs old and I am lucky to get her to go outside to pee. Sometimes I have to carry her she wont walk down the steps alone.

Answer by gemgem at 9:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My dogs have a nice enclosed yard and I play with them in there!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:56 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Running on acreage is different then being let out in a backyard.....I should have clarified.

Acid

Answer by Acid at 1:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• sorry...it just came off as bitychy and i can get that way too lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Raining here, but yes the dogs have been out to play. We have a large yard (acreage) and I play and bate them so they keep running. How much exercise a dog needs - depends on the dog. One of my favorite bumper stickers is "If your dog is overweight, you aren't getting enough exercise."
    neubren3

Answer by neubren3 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My dogs also have free reign on 5 acres of land. They get PLENTY of exercise on a daily basis whether it's just playing with each other or me throwing a ball for them. The road I live on is too dangerous to walk them so I take them to the park when I can and we walk there that way they're exercising AND getting socialized with different people, animals, children, etc. :)
    ANL221

Answer by ANL221 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Everyday.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2011