I just found the CUTEST thing for kids...........

I just found this website where you can buy a customizable CD with your child's name - Disney, Disney Princesses, The Wiggles, Sesame Street, Veggie Tales - they sing the child's name, speak it. They are so cute - has anyone ever seen these before? I think I'm going to order them for Easter for my nieces and nephews!

http://www.madeformekids.com/index.html

Bump if you think these are cute - I only need a few more bumps today! Thanks

8Tinkerboo8

Asked by 8Tinkerboo8 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• My dd has an elmo one with her name in it. We got it last yr at Dollywood(a theme park where we live). She still listens to it all the time :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Too cute! I'm going to have to get this for my niece. Her bday is coming up!
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 9:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I just ordered 4 of them - usually these things take like 4-6 weeks when I've seen them before - but I emailed the gal to make sure I would get it in time for Easter and she said it would go out this weekend and she makes and ships them as soon as she gets the orders so no excessive processing times. I'm so excited - the little ones in my family are gonna love them!
    8Tinkerboo8

Comment by 8Tinkerboo8 (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011