What should i do?

my boss asked me yesterday to do another job which is ebay and let someone else have my assistant/ secritary I don't want to move positions but my mom is going to have a total knee replacement and my not be able to work at all cause she keeps my kids should i try to do his ebay job or just tell him when my mom recovers I can come back ? i really don't want the ebay job its alot more work than im doing now

april_f

Asked by april_f at 9:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• Only you can make that decision, if you need the money then you don't have many options, if you don't then do what is going to make you happy. Personally, I love ebay, I have ran my own business for years on it, once you get the hang of it and you get your own system going it's quite easy....I would ask the boss if you could work from home until your mom was fully recovered....good luck to you hun.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• More work should equal more money!

Answer by rkoloms at 2:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Do both :) Say the E-bay one will be temporary but that you have full intention of returning
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 7:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2011