What age did you switch your kids to a regular bath soap and shampoo?

My kids are 4 and 2.5 years old and they get pretty dirty outside. I don't think the baby bath stuff is really working anymore, and wondered if it was an ok time to switch them. Also what's a good brand to start off with. We already use Irish Spring and Dove. Thanks in advance ladies!

firefighinmommy

Asked by firefighinmommy at 6:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Mine are 6 and 7 and we use the suave KIDS tear-free shampoo 2 in 1. I've used with them for at least 3 years now. It does do better then the baby shampoo, but it's still tear-free so I don't have to worry about soap in the eyes....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I have 3 kids, 10 4 & 2. I switched with my oldest when he was around 6, the other two still use the baby stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• MY DAUGHTER HAS LONG HAIR AND HAS USED THE KIDS-TEAR FREE LOREAL ONE SINCE SHE WAS LIKE 2 OR 3. ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 12:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• my son has used either the kids loreal or whatever im using since he was about 3 as far as shampoo goes....as for soap, my son has used whatever i use, and sometimes the scrubby soaps that are covered in a mesh thingy (by the bubble bath), since he was about 2 maybe 3
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2008