Happy Friday. What are you doing today?

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Cleaning. My dd spends the night with grandma tonight, and my son will most definitely want to use my car. I am going to try and get everything I need done around town done by 3. After that? Laying around with dh and enjoying our friday night alone.

Answer by gemgem at 10:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• GIIRRRRRL!!!! I forgot it was Friday!!!! lol....bless your heart for bringing me such good news! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• FISHING!!!!!! and of course i have to help with a project and i have to plan a party and bake stuff for the slepover and all that exciting stuff.... yea... exciting
    gracielovesmom

Answer by gracielovesmom at 10:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Working......Ugh!!! Then I take DD to dance, yea!!!!! Then finally home Super Yea!!!!!
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 10:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Don't know. DS and I wanted to go shopping with my mom (she has a Khol's card ;) ) but she decided she had to do yard work today instead. So who knows what we'll do. I don't feel like sitting home, and now DS wants to stay home with Daddy all day (even though Daddy has to leave).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Houswework rules the to do list today.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Work, work , work work and answer my 19 CM questions that I have left to keep up with all of you experienced CM's
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Finish painting the bathroom ~ then I get to decorate it, that's the fun part. Not sure that I Love-Love the color yet... hoping that when I start putting the accessories in that it'll come together the way I see it in my mind. Then I'm going to bed early tonight cuz I'm going bass fishing in the morning!
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 10:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Im making a batch of sauce and putting it in Jar's. Not much else today. Enjoying our 84 degree day.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Work, then getting my DD from school. Starting a pot of chicken noodle soup..rainy here today. Knitting some, and some snuggle time with my LO's with Tangled and Kettle Corn. Tomorrow my DD has Prom, major photo op's goin on! Cleaning, washing bedding, and getting outside as much as possible, warm dry temps coming my way for Sat and Sun.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:42 AM on Apr. 8, 2011