Do you get upset when someone votes you down?

Sometimes I do. Sometimes I go, wtf, why is that bad? lol

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 10:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Only if the vote down doesn't make sense. Otherwise, I could care less what someone else thinks.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Nah not upset...but I AM usually curious as to WHY I was voted down...was it because I gave bad advice? they just didnt agree? a personal agenda? I do always wonder...but it's just me being curious, not upset
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• only if they are being ignorant..
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Only when it's a question asking someone's opinion and then I give my opinion, rationalize it and explain it from my point of view and then someone doesn't like it. It's like what the hell? It's an OPINION!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• nah i just laugh it off.. and say oh well.. sometimes before i say i know someoen wont like it.. its part of life
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• No, because some people do it in spite of you. I won't give them the satisfaction. But I do definitly find humor in it. It's like they were trying to put me in my place or something LOL...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You know what they say .... "Opinions are like ..... mouths ..... everyone has one and they don't all smell good." :-) I usually take it with a grain of salt and then mumble "haters" to myself!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I mean it's not like it hurts my feelings, but sometimes it's like, WTF! lol
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Occasionally it might piss me off a little, especially when it's over something petty and if I am feeling irritable that day, but normally no, it doesn't. I know there are many reasons why people vote down, including some who do it to everyone for shits & giggles, so much of the time, it's not anything to take personally.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Not something I even noticed right away. Had to be pointed out to me.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 8, 2011