What is the best thing you have ever done for someone?

there was a family that moved to town and they had nothing I gave them a sofa and loveseat andlots of household stuff just to help them out

april_f

Asked by april_f at 10:21 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a cousin whos husband left her while she was pregnant with their 4th child, she had nothing for the baby so i gave her clothes, bought her groceries, gave her my dd's crib and we bought a new one and drove her to her dr. apps.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I drove my cousin an hour and half to see her stupid boyfriend even though she wasn't speaking to me. Never got a thank you. So fuck her.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:29 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Gave life a couple times.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I went to have Lunch at my mothers restaurant in Texas one day and whenI came in there was a poor guy in there that had jsut arrived from Mexico and had been mugged ( I guess) it was a few years ago and everyone including some of the customers that were there at the time gave him a little money you know 1's 5's some 10 dollars 1 man offered to take him to the bus station and pay for his bus ride back home ( The man was jsut wanting to go back) I gave him the only Hundred dollar bill I had left for the week : ) I hope he made it home safe
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i just sent my uncle who is suffering from cancer 200 dollars to help with expenses since he has to take shots now for blood clots and they cost 7000 a pop
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I enjoy helping out my friend by watching her two boys when she needs to go to doctor appts or anything. I really enjoy helping out other mothers who needs help.
    susaninman

Answer by susaninman at 10:56 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We recently spent over $2000.00 to surprise my MIL with a visit from her sister who lives in Germany. They spent two wonderful weeks together..best gift they both ever had.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Buy the homeless a meal Adopt families at Xmas Adopt homeless people at Xmas Buy my son's gf a dress for prom as her family can't afford it Taken in many people who had no place to go Grant hundreds of wishes on www.wishuponahero.com The best thing we've ever done I think, is take in a 18 year old youth who had been on the streets and the court system and was getting no help from ANYONE or anything. He's been with us six weeks, working full time, and absolutely giving us no problems, he just needed a chance. LOVE the one about giving life!

mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 2:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Helped move my sister-in-law to OH for Wisconsin and let her live with us till she got a place of her home own. Once she found a place, helped her move in, painted almost ever room in the house including the basement, mowe her grass the first sumemer for her, once everything was done, she told me I was not welcome in her home.

She now still calls when she wants something done, but does not want to have anyhting to do with me any other time. I will not help her with anything any longer and tell her to find someone else and she will just have to pay someone to do it.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 8:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2011