Getting too wet adult content

Is there such a thing as being too wet during sex? I get really wet, then when I orgasm, it always feel like I peed (though I know I didn't. It is really embarassing sometimes, especially if I am with someone new (and I have only been with 4 guys) . Is this normal, or me being self conscious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• hmm im not sure but the good news is you arent dry :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• This is true...I just get really dry during my time of the month!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• There are a lot of women who ejaculate a lot of fluid during sex. I'm not one, but I have heard from several. Their best suggestion is to put a plastic cover on the mattress and, of course, change sheets every time. It can't be helped and nothing you can do to stop it. It may slow down with age, tho.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:48 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• actually guys really like wet girls. they enjoy feeling girls cum on them.. not sure why the only time i can do that is when i'm drunk.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 10:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Keep some tissue beside the bed.... :)

Nothing wrong with it be happy your not dry, I heard horror stories and I was not telling them. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Honestly I think it has gotten worse ( I will be 28 in about 3 weeks). I was with my ex from 17-25 and didn't sleep with anyone again til I was 27 (about 9 months ago) and I noticed it most with the guy I was seeing last summer/fall. Guess like the first person said, at least I am not dry!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Congratulations, you are one of the few women who can ejaculate on their own w/o years of practice to be able to. No need for embarrassment :D I've heard its actually quite pleasurable!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Generally it come with an intense orgasm ( meaning it doesn't always happen, but still kind of shocks/embarass' me!)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It's called squirting. I wish I could still do it. I hate getting old!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yeah, well, I'm jealous anyway :P
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2011