Does anyone have any ideas i can make for my daughters teachers for school??

I have a daughter in preschool and this will be her last year there. she will be going to kindergarden. i would like to make something for her teacher with all the kids name on it for this year. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!! Thanks!! I am really crafty so i like anything thats crafty where maybe the kids could do something with it too!!!
Thanks!!
Jennifer Powell

3ofakind843

Asked by 3ofakind843 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I made my mom an apron with handprints of me, my sister, my kids, and grandkids. I painted their names and birthdates inside the handprints. But, my mom wore aprons every day. Make some bath salts and include a candle with the same scent. Think what you would like to do to relax after a day with a bunch of kids.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:18 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I crochet, so for the past couple of years, I have made my daughter's teachers a "spa package". I made a handmade washcloth, and included a sample bar of soap or body wash, hand lotion, a candle or (for this year's gift) a handmade sachet. You could switch the candle or sachet for a sample body splash if you want. Crochet is really easy to pick up, and I found it easiest to do a double crochet stitch for the entire washcloth. I'd be happy to work one up for you right quick, just drop me a PM!
    duskrider3740

Answer by duskrider3740 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2011