Can you just tell when a bad day is headed your way?

Today I can. I got my first paycheck from my new job, which should mean an awesome day. I was all excited to pay my phone bill and finally get my phone working again. So I call my phone company - I owe them over $300!!! GREAT. I threw down $120 (the minimum to get it up and running again), but that's still a lot owed.

Then my stepmom texts me saying she's going to stop by work and drop off a new parenting order for me. GREAT. This can't possibly be good news, as my son's dad (who currently has main custody over him) hates me and seems to want me to be as miserable as possible. I've been planning on getting legal help (since he's refusing to let me see my son under most circumstances even though our current parenting order says we're supposed to have equal time with him), but I have to wait until another legal issue of mine is over (June) and I've got my counselling under way. But no... he's got to go ahead and get a new parenting order before I can even consider taking legal action.

F&*$!!!!

Anyone else having a bad day today?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Take a deep slow breath thru your nose, slowly exhale thru your mouth. Do this at least 3 times. Now tell yourself that you are strong, you can handle anything that comes your way today and always. If you have a Higher Power (or your own subconscious) , ask for guidance in your thoughts, words and deeds. Tell yourself that you are calm, relaxed. You can get thru this. It's only a test. Do NOT ask for strength. We gain strength by having tests and trials. Ask for strength and you will have more tests and trials. Make sense?
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes I am and thanks for asking. My bad day does fail in comparison to yours. Sorry you are dealing with all those issues.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• yeah its when i'm going to start my period lol
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i hope your day starts going better!! Hang in there!! Everything will work out in the end
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yup. Yesterday my DD woke up soaking wet-diaper leaked. I was already running late. I had to give her a bath, she stunk of pee. This morning I went to empty the dehumidifer, only to see that it had leaked all over the floor, and was continuing to leak because the shut-off valve broke. Just effing wonderful!! then my daughter went running in to the water, causing her to slip and fall=screaming. FUN! All of which made me run late again...great!!!

Hope everything works out for you!!
    Livv066

Answer by Livv066 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• No, but I wish you a better day :)
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 7:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2011