Who else has had a exhausting spring break?

It been crazy with kids friends staying over,my house is trashed!I'm so tired.anyone else spring break like this?

sarah389

Asked by sarah389 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• we dont have spring break until the 18th, but i'm sure it will be- were driving from Vegas to San Diego and spending the week there, going to the zoo, sea world and legoland. I'm sure I will be happy to send them back to school before the break is over.
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 11:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Ours isn't until the last week in April. I am sure I will be exhausted. They already had a week off from school in March (my college spring break). We went to Key Largo so I am sure whatever I have planned for here will not be exciting.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Ours was fun. Friday night my oldest dd's friend spent the night. Saturday we had a birthday party for my youngest daughter. Sunday night my middle daughter spent the night at her friend's house. Tuesday was my dd's actual birthday so we spent the day at the zoo. Wednesday there were like a million kids in and out of my house because the weather was nice. Today we went to see Multnomah Falls then out to eat and a quick trip to Wal-mart for groceries. Now all 4 of my older kids are outside enjoying the nice weather and playing with their friends. It's pretty quiet in the house.
    It's been pretty relaxing and I'm sad for it to end. Back to the grind of early mornings and homework and craziness. Boo.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• ours is Good Friday, that weekend then the day after Easter... not much like everyone else's spring break for us it's just a long weekend
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2011