I am so scared

my son that is 16 was accused of sexual assualt the other day. this girl said it happened 2 yrs ago. We went and talked to the Police and he says nothing happened. they have no proof of anything and he agreed to take a lie detecter test. The things this girl is saying makes no sense. She said one time my youngest son was there and i asked him and he said they were never at the park with her. My son is a virgin anyway and the girl is saying it was anal. makes no sense again because if a boy is gonna lose his virginity why would he do it that way?
I don't think i will leave this question up here very long.
I just don't get any of this!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Wow.

What 14yo in their right mind has anal sex? I was too shy at 15 to be "touched" let alone that! And from personal experience, she would have screamed in agony and probably never spoken to him again!!! Blah. Liars.

Don't let him take the test unless they absolutely insist, then and ONLY THEN, offer to take the test AFTER her and her results have been read.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Lie detector tests are not admissible in court so NO, tell him not to take it. It would serve no purpose legally. I'd get a lawyer though. Check your state laws to see the statute of limitations on such a charge

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If your son is willing to take the lie detector test, that should tell you something. I would insist that the girl take one also.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• well, there are ways to fool a lie detector test, doesn't really prove lying or truth. I don't see what the anal has to do with it, what else is being said that makes no sense in it?
    I'd see about getting him a lawyer.
    Hopefully he won't need it, but I'd check into it.
    Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Since he is willing to take a lie detector test tell them he will take a test if she will. You need to talk to an attorney and do it fast.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• K, you definitely should get him a lawyer as the police have a bias against him. Also, I would keep them aware that the situation concerns a 14yo boy and not the 16yo that he is now.

happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 11:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The can do a pretrial, which will basically just determine if there is enough evidence to go fourth with a trial but there shouldn't be enough evidence unless she has a witness. I don't know what anal has to do about it though.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I get that it was anal I just don't understand why you say that because she says it is anal, it is less likely to be true.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Worst nightmare for moms with boys....I'm very sorry you both have to go through this. Hopefully they will be able to see the girls story as false very soon. Good Luck to you both.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If it happened 2 yrs ago and they can't really prove anything...I think your son will be fine.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2011