Am I pregnante..again?!

The 1st time I got pregnante, I missed my period. And now, I havnt had ne symtoms, and I still have my period every month. But I keep having these wierd feelings in my belly like somethings moving inside..i took a test and it said i wasnt pregnante. so should i jus get a blood test to be sure? or do u need to miss a period for some1 to be pregnante??

..I just HOPE that Im not. its too soon! HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• is there anything that you eat that makes you gassy? Like banana's make me super gassy, and it makes me feel like I have a baby moving around. But I dont fart... Odd huh...
    Anonymous

• I MENT TO ADD THE 1ST PART, IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANTE WHEN U MISS A PILL? IVE BEEN TAKING THEM FAITHFULLY, BUT I FORGOT ONE, AND HAD SEX THE SAME DAY. THEN CONTINUED TO TAKE THEM...
    Anonymous

• You're not supposed to beable too. I was on the pill at one time and it said that if you missed one to take it as soon as you remember and that if its close to time that you would take it normally then to take the one and continue as normal...
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant on the pill and never missed a dose. I was religious about it. Nothing is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy besides abstinence.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like phantom movements to me. I got them 9 yrs after my first kid was born.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• If you miss a day with the pill, you can get pregnant... If you have sex at all, you can get pregnant, and if you have a period, it doesnt mean you are not. However if you took a test, and its negative, you are most likely not pregnant (or you took it too early). Good luck either way :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• It is HIGHLY unlikey that you will get pregnant by missing one pill. I had a scare like that and my doc (who has been practicing for 30 years) said that it's a very, very slim chance. Since you only missed on pill and have gotten your period I seriously doubt you are pregnant. You also took a test that said no. So, I would say you're 3 for 3 and you're good
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 7:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I would advise you to go to the doctor.
    Anonymous