Does anyone else....? adult content

I have these soft, moveable cysts that come and go on the underside of my left breast and and on the inner lip of my vagina. They are uncomfortable and usually filled with bloody pus that winds up draining. My gyno says they are normal and not an STD or contagious or anything, but I hate them. I feel so gross and don't want my husband to touch me. Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Health

• my sil just had one surgically removed. she had been having them drained. i would not do anything like that.
    do you wear maxi pads, or panti liners?
    sometimes, if your vajayjay can not breathe, you may develop these "cysts"
    i would avoid pads, liners and only wear cotton panties. if that doesn't help, maybe even try no fabric softner and unscented no dye laundry detergent.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• ive never heard of that, but i can understand why it would bother you. I honsetly don't understand how that is "normal" have you asked for a second opinion or for medication to reduce them?
    at any case good luck
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 11:21 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Not familiar with that one.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Not familiar with this. Hope you get your answer
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 11:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• They are cysts, which are clogged pores. Some people are more prone to them than others. I usually get them where the pantie legs are. And I occasionally get them inside the lip, also. Sometimes it's just an ingrown hair. If you can arrange yourself with a mirror, sterilize a needle and prick it. Squeeze gently, try to see if there is a hair. Under the breast, make sure you are dry, put conrstarch on the area. It could be from moisture and the rubbing of the bra.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Try changing your laundry detergent to a sensitive one.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Totally agree with Kimimale! Good advice
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 3:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yep I do, and it usually is what kimimale mentioned. good luck
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2011