Do you think my husband would care if I asked if i could have a girlfriend, very bi-curious.

so i'm very bi-curious, done a lot with a girl well a girl has done a lot to me. and i enjoyed it and i wouldn't mind having a relationship with another girl.. i just wouldn't want my family finding out about it they are very republic but I care about my husband but a big part of me wants to know what its like having a girlfriend thats more then a friend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't know, I don't know your husband. That is something you need to talk to your husband about.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Id think your hubby would want to watch or participate. He may think that he is not enough to please you as well especially if you exclude him. All you can do is ask and see what he things or says about it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i don't want to exclude him at all... i wouldn't mind at all if he wanted to join in or watch.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Well, would you be okay with your husband having a girlfriend as well? I don't really see the difference.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• if he's like just about ever other man out there he would want to watch. but if this is a lifestyle change you definatly need to talk to him.
    there is nothing wrong taking control of your sexuality, and you should not be ashamed. Own who you are and be proud!
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 11:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I asked my husband once if he would consider me having relations with a girl would be any different then a guy and he said it didnt matter if it was a guy or girl, its all the same and its cheating.

So my point is, it depends what your husband thinks. If he considers it cheating then i guess you have to include him but for a girlfriend on the side, no.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I don't think its a good thing what if he had a GF what's a point of getting married if u can keep sex between u and ur hubby b/c right when u bring some else in the bed room the marriage have worst problems. I just think when married u should only have. Sex with that person none not a guy or a girl I'm sorry not trying to be rude just saying
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 11:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• IMO, there's more to think about then just your sexual wants. Your kids, how would they feel if they found out this was happening? Your family(dh and kids) what would happen if things got out of hand and you left your husband, or he wanted to leave you bc of it. If you aren't concerned about your reputation, or you familys, that's one thing, if you are, how would you explain it to your neighbors, or your friends.... Just bc your curious, doesnt mean you need to act on it.
    As for caring about your husband, whatif he told you no? Would you be mad, yell, do it anyways??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If you have a relationship with a girlfriend, it would leave the door open for him to do the same. Even if the two of you share the friend, there will possibly be jealousy, which is not healthy. If you want to try it, talk to him about it, asking a hypothetical question. (What do you feel about women having sex together?) Don't mention any names or that you really intend on it. Find out how he feels. if there is any negativity on his part, don't mention it again.,
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I agree, your married, you made the choice to be with your husband and only your husband for the rest of your life. Leave your curiousness to just that. Dont act on it. Your just asking for trouble.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011