Help!!! career question!!

so i am in between careers right now stuck between cosmetology and a correctionalofficer....i want something that makes good money but also i dont want my work to be my life i want to be able to be with my children im not sure what would be best...help please!!! or if there's another career please tell!

i love doing nails and makeup,i hate math,im very good with kids and people,im shy but outgoing also,i am 20 years old and speak spanish and english..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You have to decide what would make you happiest. With being bilingual you would be an assest to the correctional field. A degree in ciminial justice will open a lot of doors. I am going that route because I want to work with juveniles before they become delinquents.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• thats what i wanted to do!! work with juveniles! but im not sure yet they both look soooo good
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It is not easy being a correctional officer. U have to be tough and not cry because people get in your face and talk shit!!! The money is good but i think u would be good as a kindergarten teacher. Good money and kids.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• well i do love children but teacher does not apeal to me to much and im not the type to cry over much...........im a very tough person...im not looking for something easy im looking for something that i will like doing
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2011