Does your hubby buy you jewelry often?

Mine doesn't! But my father in law buys me most of my jewelry! I love it! He travels the world and always brings me and my sister in laws some kind of jewelry from his travels. I have a huge collection of bracelets and necklaces from him. Hey, he can afford it, we can't.

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 11:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• All the time, I am spoiled :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Maybe once a or twice a year. Usually for christmas and my birthday.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• jewelryNO! mine doesn't,LOL..I want jewelry! :(

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:29 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• He used to for Chrismas Birthdays and Valentines. Now only for Christmas and Valentines. But we do end up doing something really great for my birthday. . We go away for that week-end.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Not since I asked him to stop. Jewelry is not my thing.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• yeah hes a slacker now days lol
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 11:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• A few times a year, YES. and he is extremely good at picking things out for me.....

For some reason, it's important to my husband that i dress well & look nice. He loves to buy me clothes, jewelry & accessories. He is just good like that, i always tell him she should have been a fashion designer. He is not really the feminine type, but they say every man does have a feminine side & i think this is DH's feminine side showing. I just love it!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I am lucky that my dh always makes such an effort for me.Many beautiful pieces of jewelry i now own because of him thanks d ear!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Wow, I feel, I don't know, stupid and spoiled! My husband buys me jewlery constantly. Christmas, birthday, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mothers Day....It's not like we can afford super expensive stuff (and I wouldn't wear anything extravegantly expensive anyways) but its always beautiful stuff.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• No, but my mother-in-law gets me lots of jewelry. Granted, I don't wear much jewelry aside from body jewelry and my bridal set, but I think it's sweet that she thinks of me. Hubs and I like to get each other practical gifts most of the time :)
    CPCrane

Answer by CPCrane at 2:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011