Have you watched that new show Extreme Couponing?

I think it's crazy. Who would ever have use for 68 bottles of mustard? That just seems like a waste to me.

KateShesGreat3

Asked by KateShesGreat3 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• I hope this show doesnt effect the rest of the couponers out there that are REALLY trying to use the coupons to feed their family & make ends meet. Not just for a game, or hobby..
    The ladies that do more than one transaction to use coupons is wrong. Or use family members to "buy the groceries" is wrong! This is dishonesty...
    OH and on top of that- Actually look at the food in these buggies. Is it "Real Food" or "processed JUNK"?
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I've never heard of it. What channel is it on?
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I've heard about it on here. I want to do it! I need to cut back on grocery costs.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I love the show! But in the last episode, one "couponer" called the grocery store and found their policy had changed, and they would only double coupons for up to eight of any particular item. If all grocery stores follow that lead, the show will be off the air pretty soon. These people should have kept their obsession quiet!
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 5:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It's on TLC
    KateShesGreat3

Comment by KateShesGreat3 (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I haven't watched it yet but I did see the commercial. They had a lady saying she got like $600 worth of groceries for $6.....so I'm interested to see how.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• yes....and they were talking about a LOT of coupon fraud being used on the one episode.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• In Wa , you can't double coupons so there's no way I could get a shopping cart full for 6 bucks. And you're not saving anything if its stuff you don't really use in the first place. I consider myself lucky if i have enough to give me 10% off. There's no way people can do that every time they shop.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2011