Skype

I fill in the basic info; name, email,birthday, ect. After I confirm that I agree to terms and try to finalize my sign up, it clears all the fields that I have already entered. I've tried over and over again and it does the same thing. I tried to sign up with the login/password that I entered to see if it worked but it says that it's not valid. If I try to use the button that says forgot login/password it does nothing. The same screen is there. Help?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 11:57 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Technology

• It's prob a site problem. Clear your internet browser history and try again.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• that did not work.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Clear the history, and delete the cookies, then try it. If that doesn't work, then it's an issue with their server more than likely.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i agree with the other post's there must be something going on with the server cause i had that happen to me when i created a new aim screen name and had that happen once with skype and i waited a few days before trying it again and it worked
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2011