Unsure if husband is cheating! ***UPDATE***

I posted on here last week about my husband being out of town and getting so drunk then instead of calling me he went on facebook. Well anyways he just seemed off during his trip. I'm not sure but there were girls there (he said they were ugly) so he did have an opportunity. Well anyways this morning at 7:30am his phone was ringing and me and the girls were in bed so to not wake them I got up and grabbed his phone but I missed the call so I didn't see who was calling. When I was done feeding the baby I went into the bathroom and asked him who called. He said it was his friend but I really don't think it was. This guy has never called that early in the morning before but I never got an opportunity to check his missed calls on his phone. I jokingly said to him as he was leaving the house to tell his friend not to call that early again if it was your friend and he said well who else would it be and I said probably a girlfriend and the way he acted just made him seem guilty like he had something to hide. I don't know I may just be reading too much into this. What does anyone else think? Maybe give me some advice to find out if he really is cheating.

**He just called me a few minutes ago and when we got off the phone I said I love you and he mumbled it back to me.  It could just be because he was at work, but just another thing to add to be wondering if he is cheating. 

***4th day in a row he is late...Monday he was home at a decent hour but that's because he had somewhere to be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I would sit down and talk with him to find out his side of the story before I started making any assumptions.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I think you need to talk to him.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Any gut feelins you should go with them.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You know him best. If you think he's cheating maybe he is. All you can do is check his call log on the phone and if he deleted it? Well you can get a detailed billing so you can see every call made or gotten. Some cell company's will let you see this info on the web site. I have AT&T and use the online feature to check the bill and call log. Especially when I didnt save a # I need to call back.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i would see if he "friended" anybody on facebook recently then i would watch what he does when he has his phone on him, does he not want you to look at it? does he text secretly when your not around?

then watch his moods, is he distant? then maybe keep watching to see if his phone goes off again.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I tried looking on our cell co website but i forget the password and I don't want to ask him for it because he will ask why
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i think that u two need to sit down and talk about this and if he doesn't answer u, the next time i think u should call that number again and find out who has been calling early in the morning
    susaninman

Answer by susaninman at 12:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I just checked his facebook and he did just recently friend a girl.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Oh another thing I forgot to put in...he has been staying at work later and later. He said it's to answer emails but then when he comes home from work he will spend 2-3 hours answering emails. I think he has a thing going on with his boss. He knows her bra size and he buys her coach gift certificates for her birthday and christmas. What should I make of that. He says there is nothing going on but he comes home and talks about her all the time. He never talks about anyone else at work just her. This is driving me nuts...as for talking to him I have so that is just out of the question. He thinks I'm crazy when I bring it up and gets pissed. I really don't want to stay with someone if he is cheating but I really don't know how to find out for sure if he is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• he buys her things for her bday? i can see if everyone pitched in and did that but not just himself...every year...weird.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2011