Can I use a money order?

I want to buy the Ahh Bra but I want to know if I can use a money order. I checked their website but it was no help. I'm hoping if some of you ladies know. Thanks

Valo446

Asked by Valo446 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• What is it? Where would you send the money order to? Can you call their customer service and ask?
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• yes, simply call customer service
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes call coustomer service or are they like Skype where you can never speak to anyone?
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Before you buy, you might want to check online for product reviews from women who have bought it already. I was reading reviews of a similar bra (genie bra) this morning. The vast majority were dissatisfied. A few mentioned they had also tried the Ahh bra and not liked it. Many also had problems with their orders -- customer service issues. Look before you leap. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 8:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011