Isn't it sad that so many women on here have such terrible trust issues?

I asked this question yesterday: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/803069/How_do_I_help_him?cat_id=&result=answer_vote&success=1&order=&next=1#answer-6315559

Don't you all think it is really sad that any time anyone has any kind of worries or problems about/with their husband, everyone on here all starts screaming "He's cheating!" ? How sad for all of these women that that is all they know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I have personal trust issues, but that's my problem. I look at everyone's situation as their own. As for your question yesterday. He is depressed. My husband went through the self-inflicted scratches too. He said it was better then feeling the pain emotionally. He needs to be seen by a doctor and put on some meds. ( I hate the idea of being on medication all the time, but something's just really need it) my husband also has panic attacks. Not your typical ones, he'd see bad things happening to our kids and he couldn't do anything... My husband was also withdrawn, didn't want to talk, he really needs to see a doctor. You can pm me if you have any questions...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I don't think the answer to everything is "he's cheating" it just so happens that in your case, it sounds like he is. Doesn't mean I personally have trust issues!
    Anonymous

• it sucks but it is life. live and let live.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You ask a question you will get answers. May not always be what you want to hear.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• and also remember that there are a few who will pick out one sentence in your WHOLE post and nitpick at it. for instance: "my husband wants me to take pics of my wedding ring while i'm out by myself and they are all suppose to be different pics to make sure i'm wearing the ring" and then included a link to another post of his jealous and posessive ways she asked a few days ago.

You get resonses like "you should always wear your ring out."

REALLY? thats gonna solve all the problems, right?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Honestly, I do not think twice about it. It does not affect me weather or not someone on here has trust issues.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i still have trust issues with my husband
    susaninman

Answer by susaninman at 12:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i do not see gntblbrngvgna's answer, idk could be my computer but anyway, i'm thinking the answer is there...he's bipolar and some woman are in so much of a hurry to and make it into something else. Even though you said he had pibolar, she must of skipped out on that part and assumed you wanted an answer to the post. The question was..."how do i help him?" not.."what's going on with him." LOL.

just remember this and i have seen this plenty of times...when one woman posts her opinion, there's others that follow that and agree with it, that's prolly the way it went on your other post.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• LOL, americansugar80! I know, right?! It's like sometimes women forget that the real reason for this forum and answering other women's questions is TO HELP THEM!

Babybuugsmama: Thank you. I appreciate it a lot. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If you dont like answers you get it does not mean it is the woman answering your posts problem. Sounds like either way you and your dh have some major issues. Maybe stop asking questions if you are not ready for every possible answer out there?
    Anonymous