How to live with your in-laws????????

Sunday12

Asked by Sunday12 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I actually do live with my in-laws. ((We're financially stuck right now.)) They're pretty nice people, but after awhile they wear on me. I have to shut myself away with my daughter and play with her to ease my tension sometimes. I basically block them out whenever I get a chance that doesn't come off as rude and later play it off like I was distracted and give them my attention for awhile, totally sympathizing with them. Its all an act, but it gets me by without confrontations.
    DellaF88

Answer by DellaF88 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• With a lot of give and take and biting your tounge. If it's their home then you live by their rules and do all you can to save $$ to get out as fast as you can.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I lived with my dd's father from the time she was 4 months up until she was 15 months. It caused alot of tension and stress and in my personal opinion is the reason her father and i broke up. There wasnt any fighting between the in laws and myself but there were many days I had to bite my tongue because they were being nice enough to let us live in their basement. It caused alot of stress and arguments between my dd's father and i.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2008