Alright I am a bit embarrassed but I have to ask... adult content

Has anyone else every broken a vibrater? My husband and I were doing our thing last night and we decided to play with mr good vibration and it broke...sadly this is the second time this has happened to me since I met DH and the first time he really didn't say anything but this time he was giving me a load of crap about how it takes a real sexual devient to break a vibrater and I had done it twice...so now I am wondering if this has happened to any one else so I can feel less silly

pregoagain2010

Asked by pregoagain2010 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• LOL .... yeah Ive broken one before. Just went out and we got a new better one.
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 12:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yep, i've broken a few.. it isn't due to over use either.. some just aren't made to last or break due to something beyond our control.. laugh it off and ask if he is worried for his vibrator then grin and tell him "maybe you should be"
    Anonymous

• I break them all the time....he gets me a new one and we have a good laugh lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It happens a lot, especially if your vibe is on the cheaper end of the scale.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• HAHAHAHAHA! Tooooooo funny. I'm sure it happens all the time. One of those things you just don't hear other ppl talking about in casual conversation, so you just assume you are the only one it's happened to. lol
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• lol i brake em too!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Stuff just doesn't hold up like it used to! Of course they can break, they are an inanimate object that is getting used (I'm assuming on a fairly regular basis?). If he was being totally serious with you, tell him things break, its not like I did it on purpose! If he was teasing, then laugh it off with him and just go get a new one, regardless.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i broke mine LOL. theyre relatively easy to break, especially if theyre cheap
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 12:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• was he teasing you or was he acting like he was angry. If he was teasing I say let it go.
    but sure, over the years I think I've broken about 4 of them. Some due to lots of use, a couple others I think it was bad design.

if you have something long enough, eventually it's going to break.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• 2 that's how many I broke + 2 rings that my man broke. I guess he is too big and I'm too rough! LOL!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011