Would you let your 11 year old daughter eat two entire large pizzas in one sitting?

And think its cute and funny and take a picture of her eating and txt it to all your friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• No
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Ummmm...... no.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• no :(
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 12:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• mine couldn't eat 2 of them , but no I wouldn't!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• No.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i wouldnt text pictures to all of my friends nor would I "let" her if she has a weight problem. that's scary....
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I adore pizza. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But, I don't *SIGH*. 2 large pizzas in one sitting is very unhealthy! 2 large pizzas in just one day is very unhealthy. I would not allow myself or child to do that. I would not take a picture of it and share it with friends either.
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 12:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Ahh! No way. That is awful.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• an 11 year old girl should not be eating 2 large pizzas.... nor should anyone... wow, definately sounds like she has an eating disorder...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I totally agree with you all :( Sadly my friend did this. I was a little upset when she sent me the picture and was bragging about how her daughter can eat that much.They all laugh about her eating habits and think its so funny. Shes always been a thin girl up until now, shes starting to get a little thicker.She has always eaten this way.When she was one y/o she could scarf down 12 sausage links like it was no problem.I can't even eat more than 2 myself! Its going to catch up to her and shes going to be as big as a house and unhealthy.I feel bad for her.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2011