Globs and Globs!!! What-tha-heck??? adult content

I just went pee pee and when i wiped there was globs of clear and yellow gunk......i thought i already lost my mucus plug a few days ago ( it was just a bit of thick snot with a litttttle blood on it) so what the heck was this goop?? It took like 8 wipes to clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• mmm tastey.. sounds like you should be jumping for joy.. there goes your plug for real this time.. soon!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Your mucous plug can come out in pieces. It may just be more of your mucous plug.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Probably more of your mucous plug. When I lost mine, it came out in a few pieces. Call your doc if you're really worried.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You still continue to produce what would become a mucus plug. Just like in labor- if your water breaks early, you still produce amniotic fluid. Just one of those things not many people tell you. If you are concerned though call your doctor.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i wish i knew if that meant she was coming tonight or if she will be coming in a week or 2 lol ohhhh these suspenseful babies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Lost mine twice about a week apart, the second time I was in the early stage of labor. Shouldn't be too much longer now but it could be another week or so. Good luck
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2011