Jarred spaghetti sauce all over my kitchen!

SO I decided to buy Prego this week because it was BOGO at the store instead of my normal Ragu. Well I get home nad the bag falls off the couter, the jars literally shatters and I have a family sized jar of sauce all over my floor and cabinets with tiny bits of glass in it so I can' even enlist the dog to help. It took me a hal hour to clean up. the whole time I was thinking to myself, If I had just bought my normal sauce in the plastic jar I would not be in this mess! I was considering writing the company and suggesting they make the switch to plastic, not that it is there fault, just to share my experience for their consideration. I can not be the first person who has had this issue! What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Iv had that happen to me. I used the wet/dry vacuum to clean it up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Aww I know how frustrating that can be. White distilled vinager is a good way to get the red stains out.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Hate those kinds of messes. It couldn't hurt to write to the company and tell them what happened and include your suggestion for plastic jars.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes I too have experianced the mess of spagetti sauce everywhere! What a mess
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I've had to clean up a mess like that. It's frustrating at the time I know but tomorrow is another day like scarlet o'hair says
    janeq123

Answer by janeq123 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Very frustrating when that happens.
    bether89

Answer by bether89 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Oh man, that sucks!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Bummer! I am so sorry that happened. However, I can tell you that Prego is way better than Ragu as far as jar red sauce goes. You should still give it a go. ;)
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Prego sauce is available in plastic jars.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:49 AM on Apr. 9, 2011