How can i organize my job,bills etc

i cant be on time anywhere anymore i am so frustrated i want to be on time to work and be there on the days i need to be there and remember it i write it down but i cant find the right type of thing any websites on keeping college, bills, jobs, house cleaning, and a child all organized i would feel better if i had a system but i cant find that right one. any websites that are free would be much appreciated and any advice please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Free Printables : Schedules : Print Printables : Printable ...

Free printables. Schedules. Printable Schedules. Schedule Charts.
    www.chartjungle.com/schedules.html -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Free Schedules software: Download Schedules

It has many advanced features to handle complex schedules. The free eight team trial has all features and can be used for an unlimited time. ...
    www.newfreedownloads.com/find/schedules.html
    vbruno

• I use BudgetTracker.com and I love it! There is a free version and one you pay for. I paid for it b/c of the business that my SO and I ran last year, but once you buy it, it's yours. The thing that I like about it is that no matter what computer I use, as long as it has internet, I can get my budget, schedule, task list, etc.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I use the old fashion dayplanner. It goes everywhere I go and I write down everything.
    For bills I have everything that does automatic payment set up on it,and am very good at making sure my account has the right amount of money every month.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I keep everything organized on a magnetic cork/calender/dry erase board. The bottom is the cork board where I tack up bills, on the calendar I write my work schedule, my fiances' work schedule and and amount of each bill due on the day I need to pay the bill online or send the check in the mail. On the blank dry erase side I write important notes and use magnets to put up important notices such as dr. appointment cards and the business card for my apartment community.
    SxanderLmommy

Answer by SxanderLmommy at 8:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2008