Can i control the friends of my 6 and 8 yr old?

My 6 yr old sits with a 7 th grader, recently the 7 th grader has been writing on her back pack and did a few math problems on her homework, Skyla told me about it and i had a long talk with her, she said it wouldnt happen agin but im not real sure it wont!

OK YES IT IS ON THE BUS, SORRY FAILED TO MENTION.

I HAVE TALKED TO THE BUS DRIVER AND I FEEL LIKE HE DONT THINK IT IS AS SERIOUS AS I DO!

ShaunaMomma84

Asked by ShaunaMomma84 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• If the bus driver doesn't help then talk to the principal. They should be separated on the bus.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Your the parent arnt you? YOU are the one who makes the decisions for your kid's.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Is the 7th grader a babysitter or a classmate . . . I am really confused . ..
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Do you mean on the bus? You need to talk to the bus driver so they do not sit together and/or talk to the 7th grader.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I would talk with the 7th grader and tell her that you would don't want anyone writing on the backpack, and while it is nice she wants to "help" your daughter with her homework Skyla needs to do the work herself so she can learn how to do those problems.
    If the behavior continues or happens again then I would talk to the child's mom/dad about it and ask them to talk to the child.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• why on earth is a 6 year old hanging out with a 7th grader? Talk about being an easy target......tell the kid to take a hike!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 1:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• YES AND NO he's still a young bot but it is inappropriate behavior...talk to his parants!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011