Could i still be pregnant????

ok, i just took a pregnancy test and there is a really faint line, im not due for my period untill tomorrow, but i noticed that i have a little discharge, like old blood, my breasts are sort of tender, feet are swollen at night...
what u think????

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The old blood could be implantation bleeding. Call your doc and make an appt. To confirm :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I agree with the above poster, sounds like implantation bleeding. and there usually isn't a faint line unless it is detecting a little of that preg hormone :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 2:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Dont jump to the phone yet. Wait a couple days, if your period doesnt show then take another test. If it comes out positive then call your doctor.
    tlvalmom

Answer by tlvalmom at 3:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If there was any positive line then there is a good chance you are, I would give it a couple days and take another test... But if you would feel better calling your doctor, then do it, you know your body best.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I had spotting when I took a pregnancy test and im now 15 weeks! Its possible take another test in the morning with your 1st pee of the day and let us know!
    whitetigerchic1

Answer by whitetigerchic1 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2011