What do you think of boys wearing pink?

redhotmommy

Asked by redhotmommy at 6:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i think the world today is to caught up in colors. if it look good wear it
    audreymangels

Answer by audreymangels at 1:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• UGH. I dont like it. I dont think it looks good at all!
    urromancelady

Answer by urromancelady at 7:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Personally I think it depends on what we are talking about here! I know for a while now, and I'm not totally sure if that's the case today, but pink dress shirts were the "in" thing for the guys.

My hubby has 1 or 2 and because daddy had a "pink" dress shirt so did DS. (He has since outgrown it).

DS does have a dress-shirt that is white with pink, blue and green stripes. I can tell you, even with the pink dress shirt, no one was like oh my gosh that boy is in pink. Yes it was pink but even then it was NOT the same shade as the pink that DD has worn....so I think it just depends on what we are talking about....dress shirt okay.... T-shirt, um perhaps, mostly not..... short/pants: NO WAY!!

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 7:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• my son's swim trunks are a color combo mix including pink and purple. In past times it was expected for men to wear lace and silk. What I had an issue w/ was a little boy at my son's school wearing a dress. He was in kindergarden and it brought up a topic that many parents weren't ready to address.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 8:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I dont like it personally... but to each his own.
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 9:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• never thought about pink on a small boy. Dh wears a pink shirt with his grey suit though.No big deal.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I've never bought a pink shirt for my boys because they've never asked. If they asked and they REALLY wanted it, then I'd let them have it. My middle child's favorite color is pink...but he goes back and forth with his favorites all the time.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My son has on a pink polo shirt today and I think he look very handsome in it. My best friend hate that I put him in colors like that cause he also has a lilac polo shirt. I think that the colors are cute. But, I wouldn't put him in any pink shorts.But like some1 said to each his own!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Depends age....baby no, as as they get older my son 9 wears a colared shirt that might have the colar or a stripe of pink in the shirt an he's blonde an looks good. My son-in-law has a shirt that has pink, some people don't look good! If it looks good wear it......old saying.....Tough Guys Wear Pink!!
    twinsmom5

Answer by twinsmom5 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I have 2 nephews...one 13, one 10...they have the pink dress shirts...and they are SOOO handsome in them!!! I see NO problem with it...
    BayandMadsmom

Answer by BayandMadsmom at 10:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2008