My 6 month old stole and then ate....

MY 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS CHOCOLATE PUDDING!!!
HAHAHA

My 6 month old boy was sitting up in his highchair playing with some toys.I gave my daughter a cup of pudding at the table.I walked out of the room for a minute and I hear my daughter crying and getting all frantic saying, "mommy,mommy" I rush in there to find my 6 MONTH OLD boy with the cup of pudding on his chest..spoon in hand and in his mouth ,chocolate pudding EVERYWHERE ...on his face, his forehead,his clothes,his mouth,IN his mouth..just everywhere...and he had a big old grin on his face..happy as can be!
LOL

OH BOY...WILL I EVER GET HIM TO EAT FRUITS AND VEGGIES AFTER HAVING GOOD STUFF LIKE THAT?!?!?! LOL

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 1:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOL that is cute=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Watch for any negative reaction. Don't worry about him not eating anything ever again. He will. :)
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Did you get a picture? Cute!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• love it, my 6mo always tries to steal my chocolate pudding!
    jennysama

Answer by jennysama at 1:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Awwww, that cute image in my head made my day!!! thankx for sharing and getting any kido to eat fruits and veggies is so hard, i have 3kids and recently i got them to finally eat brocolli and chesse because i told them they are trees, lol
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 1:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• haha! I used to think bocoli was trees when I was little too..and I ate them all..loved em, lol
    and YES! I got a picture! LOL :)
    Watching for negative reaction to the chocolate...ya never know, right?
    Stinker.
    :)
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• lol so cute.. my 20mth old does that to his 4 y. o brother all the time.. sometimes he's nice enough to give it back ;D
    if only they will share...
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 1:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• They know we're holding out on them lol! My 12 month old stole the oreos out of my 5yo's lunch pack the other day. The 5 yo didn't notice until the rest was done and he was missing a cookie They are so sneaky when it comes to the good stuff!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• That is soooo cute
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• too funny
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2011