I hate my.... adult content

Underarms. When I was 13 my doc presribed me an Rx antipersperant and within minutes of applying it, it burned the flesh off that it came in contact with. Ever since the areas healed, I've had red and white bumps where the new skin came in and I'm riddled with ingrown hairs. I have to pull them everyday before I get into the shower and can only shave every other day or so or the ingrown hairs get infected. My husband isn't bothered by all this, but I sure am! Blech!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Sounds painful.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• What is your question? that sucks have you considered electrolysis even if it just for that one arm pit? and like a gentle scurb in that area to loosen upthat skin for ya to help with the ingrowns.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• *scrub
    sarasmommy777

• I've never had that happen, but I have ULTRA sensitive skin and mine does that anyway. I only shave my legs once a week because of it, and like you, underarms every two days.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 1:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• wow a thumbs down? thnx!! was just trying to suggest a solution
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We all have something about ourselves that we hate. Luckily no one can see yours unless you raise your arms in a sleeveless shirt. Don't be so hard on yourself. You could have a huge ass like me!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• so whats your question Anon??
    Anonymous

• Sara-I didn't give you a thumbs down. I appreciate your advice! I will try a sensitive skin srub to soften the area.

Pam-I have a huge ass too! LOL, thanks for the support!

Anon-Sorry, guess it was more of a vent than a question, but advice is welcome!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2011