Is flirting cheating - online via e-mail only?

Really it's just a question I need answered for a friend that seems to think it's not cheating. I decided to ask you ladies what you think? I will rub this in her face good or bad

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• In my relationship personally yes I would feel that it is cheating, but others may not feel the same and for them thats okay.
    Anonymous

• I would say it LEADS to other thoughts and possible actions. Why tempt temptation?
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 1:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Flirting is making playful romantic or sexual overtures, to act so as to attract or provoke. Yes would be my answer
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• yes , if both parties are flirting with each other.. I would say it's cheating -_- but each person thinks differently.
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 1:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes.
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 1:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I personally think it is.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes I believe its cheating.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• No, i dont think flirting is cheating at all, but u must b careful how you r flirting, not to lead someone on, or do something that might hurt someone. I flirt all the time, but its innocent, and they know I have a bf and am n a very serious relationship.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 1:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It depends. If my husband simply compliments another woman, then it is ok with me. If there is sexual content, then yes it is cheating. As for the religous as I am, I know that we can sin in out thoughts, in our words, what we have done, and what we have failed to do. That's why I pray everyday. Good or bad.
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 1:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• it's mental cheating..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011