GrRrRR playing the up down in and out game with baby ( 10 months old)

shes teething er well the teeth have poped threw and are coming down. but everytime i take her out her crib to let her roll on the floor she flipps out and fallows me around the house crying! but shes fine when u put her back in her crib..WTH? she is normally an independant baby. . .
advise?
do i let her play in her crib all day?
the oether 2 still have access to her to play with her,she shares a room with her big sis.
*also have 2 other kids to tend to so holding her ALL the time isnt an oppion*

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 1:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• man that was my little one day today..hes 9 months! He didnt have a good nap and was tired and teething too! I will stop for a few minutes to cuddle or play then get back to what I have to do..I ask big brother to play with him sometimes too cuz he LOVES his big brother. If shes content in her crib I would give her a few toys to play with and do whatever you gotta do then get her..
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 1:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Maybe she just wants to play. I know its hard, I have 2 kiddo at home too, but leaving her in the crib all day isn't a good idea. Wy don't you put a gate up in her room so she can still get to toys ad stuff
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• she wants you mom!!! hard when you have so much to do but maybe make a special time out to spend with each of the kids individually... Just 5 or 10 min. and then send them off to get to next one in line. Nothing like time with Mommy! Soon enough, they will not want you around !
    carmel318

Answer by carmel318 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2011